Coding Robot for Kids 6+
Dash helps kids learn to codeThe coding skills kids learn while playing with Dash will help them as they prepare for middle and high school while also helping to develop their critical thinking skills today
- CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the included Dash Challenge Cards. It’s more than learning to code.
- LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
- COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop’s Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
- GROW: This award-winning Dash robot bundle includes a full set of Dash Challenge Cards, a catapult Launcher kit, and a power adapter. Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connecters, and more from Wonder Workshop
- SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
- Material: Plastic.
- Who doesn’t love robots? Introduce kids to the creative world of coding with the best educational STEM toys to foster their curiosities. Building, learning, and programming robots has never been more fun!
We love the DITTO kids robot and we hope you do, too! And, we’re happy to provide a full refund if you’re not tickled pink with our rad little kids robot toy
Acting cute with cute voices: The head has a touch-sensitive area, and each touch will have different voices, accompanied by LED eyes to attract baby’s attention. Mini and exquisite: A mini-size robot that fits the child’s size, small and exquisite. One hand can grasp, and it’s handy to play. DIY modeling freely: 11 joints can rotate 360°, so children can…